Formula E is an all-electric racing series, backed by the FIA, which premiered with its first ePrix in Beijing back in 2014. Now in season 3, Formula E races have already taken place in five continents with more unique and interesting cities being added to the schedule every season.
Formula E was initially an idea of FIA’s President Jean Todt, and with his contacts book in motorsport, media and business, was picked up by Spanish Businessman Alejandro Agag who turned Todt’s vision into a reality. Agag and Formula E Holdings have a ten year contract with the FIA, so we’ll be seeing electric street racing on the streets of our cities for at least the next seven years.
Advertise with us
- Nissan e.Dams Announces Albon as Buemi’s partner in Formula ESeptember 21, 2018 - 8:15 am
- Panasonic Jaguar Racing develops its own powertrain for next season’s Formula ESeptember 21, 2018 - 8:14 am
- Sébastien Buemi confirmed at Nissan E.Dams in Formula ESeptember 21, 2018 - 8:12 am
- Efacec celebrates agreement with Chinese company and supports Formula E championshipSeptember 19, 2018 - 9:10 am
- Why did BMW enter Formula E?September 19, 2018 - 9:07 am
- 798 hits